Pete & Pedro 25% Off Code: BETTERCUT25
Oats Overnight: code: alpha25
Check out the *NEW* ALPHA M. website:
Fashion Anchor: Code FASHION5 for $5 Off
Tiege Hanley: SKINCAREGOLD25 25% off 1st system
I Am Alpha M
Alpha M. App:
Best Hair Product:
Free Hairstyle E-Book:
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
In the quest to attain a Greek god-like physique, you need to workout, rest, and eat! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, Pete & Pedro and Fashion Anchor says that all calories are not created equal with the quest for muscle mass. These are Alpha’s opinion. What is your favorite body building food?
Foods to Build Mass
1. Eggs – best bang for your buck. They’re affordable, great snack, and all 9 essential amino acids.
2. Lean beef – one of the best foods to put on serious quality size
3. Chicken breast – protein-packed option and a medium breast is the perfect portion
4. Cottage cheese – low fat or no-fat is super easy to grab. It’s casein protein, a slow digesting protein. The downsides are the dairy and sodium
5. Fish – cod, salmon, and tilapia are Alpha’s favorites.
6. Avocado – you need the fats for body functions
7. High quality protein powder
8. Oatmeal – low on glycemic index, keeps you feel, and high in fiber
9. Sweet potato – one of Alpha’s all time favorite foods, lower glycemic index than white potato
10. Whole grains – brown rice, quinoa, wheat berries